If you are into the last mile delivery process, then creating and managing the delivery routes is one of the biggest problems you will face in the whole delivery process. If the courses for delivery are not planned properly, then, in the end, it’s you and your driver who will suffer the most, and thus leaving a significant impact on your last-mile delivery. Zeo Route Planner has always tried to tailor those features to manage delivery addresses easily.
Keeping all the delivery process complications in mind, we developed Zeo Route Planner, the ultimate stop for all your delivery management. We tried to develop those features that can help in the proper management of the delivery process from the dispatcher side and the driver side.
With Zeo Route Planner‘s help, you get a wide range of options to import your addresses into the app. The app provides methods such as excel import, image capture, QR/Bar code scan to import all your addresses into the app.
We have recently developed another feature, which will help you directly import a list of addresses from Google Maps to the Zeo Route Planner app. Then from there, you can optimize your routes and start the delivery process.
We have talked about the optimization process in Google Maps, which you can read from here. Since Google Maps allows only 9 stops, we don’t recommend using it, but we have done something that can help you get your list of addresses into the Zeo Route Planner. We have received a few feedback from small business drivers that they need some provision in the app to load the address straight from the Google Map apps. We being a customer-oriented service, took up that feedback and developed this provision for those drivers who get the list of addresses shared from Google Maps.
Let’s see how you can import all your list of addresses from Google Maps to the Zeo Route Planner app. We recommend watching this YouTube video tutorial to get the proper insight into how you can directly load the address from Google Maps to the Zeo Route app.
Creating a new route from the list of Google Maps address to the Zeo Route Planner app
- Open the Google Maps app, and then head towards the Directions section.
- Click on the Three Dots icon from the top right of the Google Map.
- Click on the Add Stop option.
- Keep on adding the stops.
- After adding all the stops, click on the Finished button.
- After that, again click on the Three Dots icon from Google Maps’ top right and then press the Share directions.
- Go ahead and select the Zeo Route Planner icon from the list of options.
- The list of addresses will be imported directly into the Zeo Route Planner app. You will see all your address loaded up.
- Mark your Start Location and End Location and then click on the Save and Optimise button to optimize the routes.
- Zeo Route Planner‘s efficient algorithm will optimize all the routes easily.
- You will have your optimized routes, and then you can easily start the navigation and continue your delivery process.
Still need help?
Contact us by writing to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will reach out to you.