In today’s fast-paced business world, effective communication with customers is more important than ever. With Zeo Route Planner‘s latest addition, the direct messaging feature, businesses can now communicate with their customers in a quick, convenient and efficient manner. This feature streamlines the communication process, making it easier for businesses to keep their customers informed and up-to-date.
How it Works:
- A step-by-step guide on how to use the direct messaging feature:
- Please ensure that the customer details are added for your stops- to know how to do that refer to this blog.
- Go to the on-ride section in your zeo app and tap on the stacker icon for the customer’s stop who you want to message.
- Click on send trip details to customer.
- A dialogue box will pop up with customer details already present. If you haven’t added customer details yet, you have the option to input them here as well.
- The message can be set default for all users and can be changed as per your requirement.
- You can share your message on mail, whatsapp, messaging or any other platform you prefer.
- Send messages to your customers, share live location with them and ensure deliveries are done on time with Zeo. Opt for a free trial today and start planning your routes better.