The success of a business primarily depends on the efficiency and productivity of its operations, and integrating tools to automate tasks is a sure-shot way to achieve it.
If you manage an online business, you know how draining it can be, repeating day-to-day processes manually. The advancement of technology allows us to automate such tasks—letting us save valuable time that we can dedicate to other pressing issues.
In this blog, we will learn about integrating two highly capable tools; Zapier and Zeo Route Planner. Also, we will explore the benefits and learn how to import orders directly through the integration.
What is Zeo Route Planner?
Zeo Route Planner is a powerful cloud-based route optimization software aimed at helping businesses nail last-mile delivery. The tool offers features like real-time ETA, auto driver assignment, multi-stop route optimization, proof of delivery, and more to aid in the accurate and timely delivery of packages. Its advanced algorithm helps businesses save fuel, time, and money by offering the most optimized delivery routes and boosts customer satisfaction through its remarkable customer-centric features.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is an online automation platform that permits the automation of workflows through the integration of various web applications. Simply put, it handles all manual tasks by connecting two or more applications and automating certain workflows.
The tool is compatible with 4000+ online applications, making it a boon for users looking to enhance their productivity. Its prime objective is to increase efficiency, and it does so by creating “Zaps”—Zap is the primary feature of Zapier that can integrate two or more applications and run certain processes on your behalf.
Why Integrate Zeo Route Planner with Zapier?
Zeo Route Planner and Zapier integration provides some interesting benefits:
- Automating Route Planning: The integration allows you to automate adding stops and optimizing the delivery route. For example, you have two delivery addresses updated in your Excel sheet, so instead of manually adding two new stops, the integration will automatically add those stops to your route once it has been updated on the sheet. Adding such stops is an ongoing task in a delivery business; automating the tasks saves much time that would otherwise be spent on manual entry.
- Streamlining Workflows: Through the integration, you can connect Zeo Route Planner with other tools like an eCommerce platform or CRM. This allows you to streamline your workflows by automating data transfer between the apps and reducing manual processes.
- Improving Customer Service: The integration allows you to save time by automating most manual processes. You can dedicate this saved time towards providing excellent customer service.
- Real-time Updates: Zapier integration with Zeo Route Planner updates the data in real time, which means if there are any last-moment changes in the orders from the customers’ or vendors’ end, it will directly get updated in the delivery route.
How to Import Orders Directly in Zapier?
Zapier integration allows you to import orders directly from your eCommerce/Seller application to Zeo Route Planner. There are some simple and straightforward steps for it:
- Create and set up Zeo Route Planner and Zapier accounts if you haven’t already done so.
- Create a new Zap and select the trigger application. A Zap is an event that initiates an action in Zapier. For example, if you want to import new orders directly from Shopify and add them to your routes in Zeo, you must select Shopify as the trigger application.
- Select Zeo Route Planner as your action application and choose the action you want to perform, such as creating or updating routes as per new orders.
- Once you have set up the interaction between the two applications through the Zap, you must test it and ensure it works correctly.
Boost Productivity with Zeo & Zapier Integration!
Zapier integration with Zeo Route Planner is a big step forward for businesses operating the manual way. Such integration can help companies optimize logistics operations, improve productivity and customer satisfaction.
Integrating Zeo Route Planner with Zapier is simple, and once you get the hang of automating tasks through Zapier, there is no going back. You will be saving a huge chunk of time daily, this additional time will help you focus on other major aspects of your business to stay ahead of the competition.
New to Zeo? Try our free product demo today!
Read more: Latest Delivery Tech Stack for 2023.